"http://time-2-payback.blogspot.com/" has moved to "http://letssharethoughts.wordpress.com/" If your browser does not automatically redirect you in 5 seconds, click here to go to the new site.

Nov 25, 2009

Realization....

When man doesn't have enough work he thinks about all possible stupid stuffs. Or, rather about the HOGWASH TALKS……………. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hogwash)
And I think I can now categorize myself into that lot. Please have some patience and read to what an extent a stupid can think. Rather I must frame it this way. The extensibility of stupid thinking.

Few days’ back a thought flashed across my mind. I think this question could be put in front of GOD to answer. And in my opinion GOD must give it a thought .Perhaps there should be a bill passed in GOD’s chamber and the voters should include human beings from all spheres…

Well, the bill should be as follows:

Considering the fact that the average age of a man is 60 years GOD must give him option of picking up 30 days of his life which he would love to relive.
If you think 30 days is a small time then please pick up a pen and try to jot down 30 days of your life which you would like to relive. I tried doing that and to tell you the truth I barely made it to 30. Please do it before proceeding any further. Because only then the stuff that’s about to follow will carry any meaning. Please do it. It will hardly take you 10 mins.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you have listed down those 30 days which you feel were “THE BEST DAYS”.
Just try this out. To my amazement out of approximately 9125 (25 yrs * 365 days in each year) days that I have lived for so far, I could barely pick up 30 days which I would like to relive. And that corresponds to 0.32 % of the total number of days I have been living on this planet with all my loved ones around. This question has been puzzling me since then.

I can hardly understand why is it so??? Perhaps you can answer that……………………………………………….

Now just imagine if this is ever implemented i.e. GOD giving us the chance to pick up those 30 days of our lives which we would like to relive, then what will happen.

Drawback 1: Suppose GOD will grant us the permission to relive those precious 30 days of our lives .After reliving those wonderful days again, human beings would develop the tendency to revolt asking for more number of days to live because only then will he realize the importance of life which he has forgotten in everyday’s marathon to achieve name, fame and success.

Drawback 2: Even if GOD will protest against our will to grant us 30 more days to relive we would never be satisfied. And our greedy minds would search out for all possible means to deviate from the Bill that was passed.
And above all what I could conclude is that GOD is no big a fool. He too must have thought about the above proposed bill. But then he would have decided against it. Because he would never want us spoil and create a mess down here on earth for longer than we are suppose to be here…

1 comment: